We are excited to provide the following virtual opportunities to engage with us and learn more about Stanford. Although we are disappointed we are not able to welcome you in person, we look forward to connecting with you online.
As we monitor the COVID-19 situation, we will provide updates on our COVID-19 Announcements page.
Please note that Stanford does not track demonstrated interest as part of the admission process. Online engagement is optional and will not be part of the review of your application.
Ways to Engage
Join us for a virtual visit, including a Discover Stanford information session presented by a representative from the Office of Undergraduate Admission and a Student Forum with current Stanford students. Each virtual visit will explore Stanford's unique academic opportunities and student life, as well as information about our application and need-based financial aid.
We highly encourage attending a Virtual Visit as the initial step to learn more about Stanford.Register
Learn more about student life on the Farm through our 360° video tour! Student-led virtual tour options will be available in the near future.
We encourage you to explore our Undergraduate Admission website. There you will find information regarding:
- Our application process, including requirements and timelines
- How financial aid works at Stanford
- Academics, including degree options, study abroad opportunities, and research
- Student life, including housing, campus organizations, and the First-Year experience
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Admission updates in response to COVID-19